PASQUIN POLITICO COLOMBIANO

ESTE ES UN BLOG CREADO POR RICARDO PARA QUE TODOS, TANTO NATIVOS COMO EXTRANJEROS, CONOZCAN ALGO DE LA REALIDAD DE NUESTRA BELLA PATRIA COLOMBIANA. TE INVITAMOS A QUE DEJES TUS COMENTARIOS SOBRE LOS ARTICULOS QUE ENCONTRARAS AQUI

sábado, 2 de octubre de 2010

UN POEMA EN INGLES DE WILSON SMITH

-"The girls thar are still alive are afraid that I'll appear,/ and pull them down by their legs.../, They're wrong./ I was a girl, I will be a girl deserted, per omnia saecula./ I have no interest in girls. Boys concern me./I don`t know how to free myself. If only my ghost wouldn't suffer, if only they would still like me,/ if only the spirit would consent, but I know it's forbidden, you are flesh, I am mist./
:/ A mist that dissolves, when the sun breaks in the mountains./
Now I feel better, I've said everything I wanted to, I would climb that cloud, be a frozen sheet sparkling over mankind./ But the stars will not understand, nobody will understand, my reflection in the pool on Parauna Avenue./, Wilson"

E.P. Thanks for your colaboration


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario